New and Improved iOS version of GetGems
Released May 19, 2015
I am excited to announce a number of new and improved features with this latest release of GetGems for iOS. As mentioned in the previous Update #9, we have continued adding security measures and are upgrading the referral mechanism to prepare for the Airdrop which will reward active users.
- We are integrating social networks to the app, like Facebook and Twitter SDKs, making it easier to share the app with friends and help spread the word about GetGems and the development the most complete and easy to use Bitcoin wallet.
- We have added support for the following currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, RUB, ILS, CNY and JPY + the ability to choose a Default Currency in redesigned Settings screen.
- Many of you asked us to have a easier way to view and share your referral link. So that’s exactly what we did. You can now find your referral link at the Settings screen. Just tap the row and the link is copied to your clipboard, from that point paste it anywhere you like, email, twitter, etc. Super simple, Super easy.
QR Screen redesign
- We redesigned the QR screen to be simpler and minimalistic, showing the address under the QR code and then copied to the clipboard with one tap.
- As part of our efforts to make GetGems the best wallet, we had a lot of requests to make the app Bitcoin uri compatible. Now, each time you would like to transfer money by clicking an URI at an external service, GetGems will handle it. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any questions or comments on this update.
I would again like to thank all of the beta testers who have been tireless working with each beta version of GetGems Messenger and invite anyone receiving this Update to follow this link to get information on Becoming a GetGems Beta Tester
If any technical questions arise, please email our help desk at email@example.com
See you on GetGems!
Daniel Peled - peled1986 - firstname.lastname@example.org powered by Disqus